Do you dream of having a wedding that’s unforgettable? Since today’s bride is all about wowing her guests, Bridal Fantasy came up with a few ideas that will ensure your wedding makes a lasting impression.
- Guest Transportation: Consider shuttling your guests from your ceremony to the reception; not only is this more convenient and safe, it will also give your guests a chance to socialize with one another.
- Invest in a Photo Booth or Backdrop: It’s a great way to entertain guests at your reception and you’ll be guaranteed to have unique and funny photo keepsakes.
- Child Care: Hire a couple of babysitters (depending on the number of kids you are expecting). Set up a kid’s room with games, colouring books, a TV and DVD player for movies, etc. Their parents will then have a chance to mingle with the other guests without having to worry about their kids.
- Live Entertainment: Hire professionals to put on a show for your guests. From musicians and comedians to balloon artists and face painters, anything goes, but make sure what you choose related to your wedding theme.
- Wedding Dress Change: Wearing more that one dress at your wedding is a big trend. A good time to change is between your ceremony and reception. Consider wearing the fancier gown for your ceremony and a more comfortable or perhaps fashion-forward dress for the reception.
- –œRock Your Reception– Dance: Surprise your guests with a choreographed dance that turns heads. Do this for your first dance, with your proud parents or your entire wedding party. Also, a great idea is to share it on YouTube.
More WOW ideas include having a candy or dessert bar that match your wedding colour(s)/theme, sponsoring a charity or edible centerpieces. Whatever twists you plan, make sure they reflect you and your fiancé’s personality!