15 Sep Making the best of your Bridal Show Experience
Attending a Bridal Show as large as Bridal Fantasy, there is so much to see, and even more people and exhibitors to talk to. You want to make your wedding day as perfect as possible. From the photographer to the cakes and treats, to the entertainment and honeymoon we have you covered! But to make the most out of your show experience here is a quick list of ideas to do before the show! it will make it that much easier to have everything organized and your Bridal Fantasy show day that much more of a success!
- Print off a sheet of labels with your contact information – name, complete mailing address, phone, email & wedding date – this will make filling out contact and prize forms much more efficient so you can spend more time talking to exhibitors!
- Check Bridal Fantasy’s Exhibitor Page before heading out to make sure you’re up to date on exhibitors and prize information. If you know who is exhibiting ahead of time, you can make a list of must-see booths and make sure that you can plan some extra time talking to their representatives.
- Make a wedding e-mail for you and your fiance, that way you can organize all of your wedding information and related emails in one place for easy reference.
- Bring a tote bag to comfortably carry the information you will be collecting during the show.
- Wear comfortable shoes! You’ll be on your feet for a long time walking around, avoid aching feet by wearing comfortable flats with great support.
- Bring your ID along to make claiming prizes easy.
- Bring your chequebook in case you want to book something at the show and need to put a deposit down.
- Some of the best deals on vendors are at the show! However, if you don’t feel sure or ‘right’ about a company, wait until you can do some research on them before handing over info!
- Sign up for the giveaways and draws. Just because you already have a limo booked doesn’t mean you can’t use what they have chosen to give as a door prize!
- Keep in mind that draws done at booths are separate then the draws done at the show and may not follow the same ‘rules’ as the show prizes.
- Make sure you read what you are signing before you enter!
- Bring swatches of material of your wedding colours and, if you have one, bring your bridal bible! (All of your bridal ideas, visions, etc.). This will help a lot of vendors make appropriate suggestions as to what they can do for you.
- Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions – these are wedding professionals
We are looking forward to another GREAT show! We will see all you beaming brides, grooms, friends and family on September 18th!
To purchase tickets Click Here