Mr. Derk embodies a story of more than 80 years of passion for the textile and apparel industry. Our company was formed in 1939 by the hands of Stephen Derk — a trained craftsman in the art of tailoring and patriarch of the Derk family.
Our menswear division is named “Mr. Derk” to both honour our roots and offer a gesture of thanks to our patriarch. His love for fine tailored goods, hard work, and elegance are virtues we embody to this day.
Visit us at our brand new location – just across the street from our roots!
We understand how important it is to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our own communities, so we are adjusting our policies to ensure service while staying safe. Derks Formals & Menswear wants your first trip back in-store to be an awesome experience. So we’re taking part in the IFA TRUSTED & CLEAN CAMPAIGN!
You can always shop with us online at mrderk.com and schedule a contactless pickup by calling or emailing the store. One of our associates will update you on the status of your order. Or schedule an in-store pickup and alteration consultation.
Here’s what you can expect to see in our stores:
* No contact measuring. Fittings will be contactless. Customers will be required to measure themselves, with the guidance of our staff. One family member permitted to accompany appointments.
* Face masks are required for admittance. Also available for purchase in store and online. http://www.derksuniforms.ca/ppe
* Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and counters.
* Staff outfitted in proper PPE equipment.
* “Stand Here” Floor stickers to remind shoppers to stay 2 meters (6 feet) apart.
* Limited number of customers in store.
* Full cleaning plan for all try on garments
* Dressing room and service area disinfectant plan following each use
* Quality and cleanliness inspections daily.
* All standard payment methods are accepted but we encourage contactless payment
Experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms? Please stay home. Set up a virtual consultation appointment instead.
8111 102 St NW, Edmonton, AB Edmonton,T6E 4A4